PROCESS GAS SUPPLY SYSTEMS
(FOR INDUSTRIAL UHP & HP APPLICATIONS)
OOO "Eltochpribor", the Russian engineering and manufacturing company offers the following works and services to the foreign companies acting on the Russian market:
DESIGNING, ENGINEERING OF PROCESS GAS SUPPLY SYSTEMS
Eltochpribor carries out engineering of process gas supply systems and issues project documentation, ensuring that gas system meet all project requirements, design object specific requirements as well as Russian Federal Law on Industrial Safety.
During development of gas supply systems and its components Eltochpribor follows the principles of accuracy in forming and controlling gas flow, reliability of the systems in operation and its serviceability.
INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING
- Installation works for complex gas supply systems (whole system from its gas source up to an exhaust gas neutralization system, including systems of monitoring and safety control).
- Installation works for separate system parts . piping, distribution systems, gas-feeding cabinets, etc.
Installation works are carried out according to customer's technical requirements and in compliance with Eltochpribor's order of procedure of erection works as well as with quality standards and safety requirements such as Process Pipelines Design and Safe Operation Rules (PB 03-585-03), GMP (GOST R 52249-2009), GOST ISO 14644-1-2002, etc.
Equipment: orbital welding, laser welding, contact welding, helium leak detectors, special-purpose stands for testing gas system elements and subassemblies, ultrasonic crack-detector for checking the quality of welding joints, gas system microparticles counter, special-purpose erection equipment and tools (pipe bending and cutting tools, pipe ends preparing tools, etc.).
- Commissioning trials.
Eltochpribor carries out the complex of actions arranged to check, adjust and test a gas supply system in order to make sure that operating regimes and parameters meet all the designed requirements during its load test.
PIPING ARRANGEMENT (GAS TYING) OF ANALYTICAL AND PROCESS EQUIPMENT
The same requirements are imposed on installation of analytical and process equipment as on installation of gas-feeding pipelines - installation of analytical and technological equipment is to meet customer's technical requirements (customization), safety rules and regulations as well as industry quality standards.
The following works take place during gas tying:
- matching gas pressure in pipeline (gas source) with equipment input gas pressure required,
- providing the required gas flow for each gas channel,
- manufacturing adapting pipes and reducers,
- manufacturing matching gas units,
- equipping with a local gas leak monitoring system.